kumu's first Pop Kulture Expo all set this weekend
Come one, come all: kumu wants you to attend its first Pop Kulture Expo on June 25-26! This is your chance to learn, grow, have fun and connect with new people! kumu, the Philippines’ largest platform for social entertainment, is launching this year’s Pop Kulture Expo event — a 2-day event for enthusiasts in art, anime and manga, comics, cosplay, gaming, and toys!
- The kumu Tekken Challenge, which is now a part of Road to REVMAJOR and now, a dojo event of BANDAI Namco’s Tekken World Tour (a segment taken care of kumu and Tekken Tournament Philippines)
- YouTube's BAT IN THE SUN, who will talk about their short films and how they grew their production company through their interests in comics,
- A live interview with Ryousuke Kaizu, a.k.a. Red Mask from Hikari Sentai Maskman, (A popular show from the 1980s, which will be provided for by Tokuspirits,)
- A discussion between Chris Cantada Force and KwentoMonster, where you can win your own Power Rangers helmet,
- A meet and greet with power couple cosplayers Prince and Awie De Guzman, who will also join kumu's Cosplay Party with Roxanne Kho and Zack Tolosa, and,
- Komiket's Komiks Fan Art Contest and Kumu’s BiggestToys Giveaway.