Bayan Knights art on sale to benefit typhoon victims
Comic book artist John Becaro is selling original art from his TronIX: Bayan Knights series to donate proceeds to the relief efforts for super typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda victims, particularly those affected in Cadiz City, Negros Occidental.
"I will dig and scan more of my past orginal artworks tonight. It's about time they could be of use for others who are in need," Becaro posted on Facebook.
Price: 1,000 pesos
International Buyers: $110 (inclusive shipping fee for 10 days)
Price: 2,000 pesos
International Buyers: $220 (inclusive shipping fee for 10 days)
See more of his art for sale here.
- Comic book art for auction to benefit quake, Haiyan victims
- Maniquis to sketch art for Haiyan aid at Komikon
- Elbert Or's "Dinosaurs for Donations" at Komikon
- JL8 webcomic creator puts art for sale for Haiyan survivors
- Kuting Magiting profits at Komikon to go to Haiyan relief
- DC, Marvel Comics artists pull support for 'Action for Yolanda Victims'
- Siglo, Cast comics at Komikon to benefit Yolanda aid
- Carlo Pagulayan art prints at Komikon for typhoon relief aid
- Stephen Segovia donating art prints proceeds for typhoon relief at Komikon
- Kim Jacinto's 'P200-a-sketch' for typhoon relief at Komikon
- Emma Frost art silent auction at Komikon for typhoon aid
- Bong Redila art at Komikon, EBay for typhoon relief
- Christmas Toy Drive at Komikon
- Gwapoman, Patintero comics to benefit typhoon aid at Komikon
- "Byaheng Pinoy" comics sale proceeds at Komikon to go to typhoon relief